Subject: Your password you requested
From: <%config.db_admin_email%>
To: <%if Name%>"<%Name%>" <<%Email%>><%else%><%Email%><%endif%>

Hello<%if Name%> <%Name%><%endif%>,

Someone (most likely you) from the IP <%REMOTE_ADDR%>
requested your username and password.

You can log into our directory with:

    Username: <%Username%>
    Password: <%Password%>

Hope that helps,

<%site_title%>

<%~--
        File        : password.eml
        Description : This is the e-mail a user receives when they request that
                      their password is e-mailed to them
        Tags        : All the properties of the User that requested the
                      password mailing are available. Also environment variables
                      like REMOTE_HOST and REMOTE_ADDR are available for
                      printing the IP of the user who requested the mailing.
--%>