Subject: Your <%if modify%>change<%else%>link<%endif%> has been rejected
From: <%config.db_admin_email%>
To: <%if Contact_Email%><%if Contact_Name%>"<%Contact_Name%>" <<%Contact_Email%>><%else%><%Contact_Email%><%endif%><%elsif Name%>"<%Name%>" <<%Email%>><%else%><%Email%><%endif%>

Hello<%if Contact_Name%> <%Contact_Name%><%elsif Name%> <%Name%><%endif%>,

Your link:

    <%URL%>

that was submitted on <%Add_Date%> has been rejected
for one of the following reasons:

    1. Unsuitable content.
    2. Duplicate URL.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

<%site_title%>

<%~--
        File        : link_rejected.eml
        Description : This is the e-mail a user receives when their link is
                      rejected. It can be customized by the admin prior to
                      sending.
        Tags        : All the properties of the link that was rejected are
                      available.
--%>